Friday 19 November 2010

Holiday Glamour

Hey Everyone!
This month, I really wanted to create this effortless, glamour look. I was inspired by this one night where my mom and I were driving through the city after we had just seen In the Heights. The colors, the lights and the sparkle all presented this beautiful image that I wanted to re-create in a shoot. Enjoy!





Gap Blazer and Ruffle Cardigan, Rue 21 Skirt, Mulberry for Target Bag, Talbots Necklace
Charlotte Sweater worn backwards (As seen on GLEE!)
Abercrombie and Fitch Skirt


Juicy Couture Velour Dress, Cubism Sweater, Talbots Necklace, J. Crew Necklace. 

Notes-
-Taken on Photobooth
-Edited on Picnik

Makeup Products-
 Sephora Eye pencil
Clinique Blush
 Benefit Bad Gal Lash
 M.A.C. Dazzleglass Lipgloss


XOXOXOXOXO
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment