Sunday 12 December 2010

Winter formal

Hey Everyone!!
A few weeks ago, I was frantically searching for THE dress for my school's winter formal on December 10th.  I tried Nordstrom. I tried Forever 21. I tried H&M.. After about a week of searching, I was only disappointed. I had this image in my mind of a dress that really showcased who I was. I was surprised that I didn't hit gold at any of the stores, but the disappointment only led me to the dress. 

I was on Facebook, and this one ad for a company, known as Modcloth, caught my attention. I went on the website, and almost immediately, i found the perfect dress.

I was thrilled when I got it in the mail, and got tons of compliments on it. In the future, all my dresses are being bought here. You can see the picture below (I'm on the right)...

<3 Em

Silver Platter dress, Modcloth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment