Friday 7 January 2011

New Year, New Resolutions.


Dear lovelies,

This year will be nothing short of fabulous. For 2011, here's a list of style resolutions I swear to follow the entire year.

1) I promise to wear skirts more. Currently, I live in pairs of dark wash jeans. This spring is the perfect time to buy up a bunch of adorable lacy, floral skirts and start wearing them. I'm in love with the stylists who belt a long sweater and skirts together. It's a look I want to start using to my advantage more often.

2) I promise to punch up my outfits with color. In 2010, I wore lots of whites, blues and greys. This year, I want to start wearing colors that will enhance my wardrobe. A rainbow of colors like golds, emeralds, and plums are really grabbing my attention more lately.

3) Finally, I promise to live by this quote-

“It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.”

Accessories are something I've always had problems with. Knowing how many to add to an outfit is sometimes impossible, so most of the time I didn't wear any at all. This is why this year, I'm going to invest in a few very versitale accessories that will improve my warbdrobe and add personality to my outfits.

So, my resolutions are fairly simple, but will be easy to follow and accomplish.
Any New Year's Resolutions for you guys?

XOXO

Em


P.S. I typed this whole post during an English period in the library. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment