Sunday 13 February 2011

Love is DEFINITELY in the air.

Hello Lovelies,

So as it turns out, Marc Jacobs just HAPPENS to have his couture show on Valentines Day. Meaning tomorrow will be nothing short of pretty fantastic. I'd be even more excited if a dozen red roses PLUS miette cupcakes magically appeared on my doorstep too, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself and act like an idiot about something totally romantic like that. You understand. ;)

Anyways, because of this fantastic news, I've been walking around today with an oversized bow headband and large sunglasses by none other then himself (YAY). I mean, I've watched his shows for a full year now live from his website. Who knows, maybe in October I'll be flying to NYC and sit front row at his show. Oh yeah, no big deal.

If anyone is as super ecstatic about it as I am, please call me so we can scream into the phone together. It'll be fun. Promise.

The show airs live tomorrow at 5PM on his website, at www.marcjacobs.com.

XOXOXOXOXO (extra points for Valentines Day!)

Em(:

Handmade bow headband, Marc Jacobs Sunglasses and Necklace, Gap tank, Rue21 Skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment