Sunday 10 April 2011

It's just a Summer Thing...

Hey lovelies,


With warm weather present and break approaching, It's time for me to pull out my summerwear! This season, im unusually obsessed with everything nautical. Breton stripes, espadrilles (the original. Toms totally took the idea. I could rant about it FOREVER but I won't.), and lots of colors that reflect everything seaside.


I guess there's just something about beaches (more on the east coast) that just has this really plain but glamorous appeal to it. Every one of these outfits I pieced together I could see strolling down the Main Street of Nantucket, or sitting down on a big white fluffy towel on the sand surrounded by marsh plants and warm wind. 




So, without any hesitation...... Here's my latest photoshoot- Nautical inspired.




J. Crew Shirt and Necklace,  Hollister Shorts., Marc Jacobs tote.
Soludos Espadrilles. 




Forever 21 shirt, Gap Skirt, Boden Belt, Talbots Necklace.




Urban Outfitters Shirt, Abercrombie Skirt and Tank, iPod Shuffle, Ralph Lauren Purse, Vintage Bracelet.

Calvin Klein Heels.

Notes-
Makeup- Tarte Eyeshadows and lipstick, M.A.C. eyeliner.
Photos edited on Picnik, taken on my Mac.

XOXOXO

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment