Saturday 21 January 2012

Reflection

Lovelies,
Oxfords, Macy's.

Madewell Sweater, Gap Jeans, Talbots Necklace.



Oroton Purse.


First of all, photo credits to my lovely best friend Rachel Baek. She doesn't have a blog I can link you to, but honestly, she needs one. (Cue for Rachel to make a blogger...) :)

Even though it's only January, we've barely had any rainy days. Because of this, I'm already looking forward to Spring, and filling my closet with pastels. I just got this sweater from Madewell in the mail yesterday, and I refuse to take it off. (Unfortunately, I've become hooked on TWO stores in the past week...). It's made a soft mohair that's SO comfortable. I also wore my trusty Gap jeans, Oroton purse and Talbots necklace. I bought the oxfords over a year ago at Macy's, and today was my first time wearing them!

Finals just finished up this past week, and I couldn't be happier.

XOXO,

Em



No comments:

Post a Comment