Saturday 8 September 2012

Currently Obsessed.

Lovelies,





Once school starts, the homework craze ensues, and my freetime falls away to nothing. I've desperately wanted to spend hours upon hours posting new outfits, NEW HUNTER BOOTS (as you can tell, I'm very excited), and new adventures on here. Falling behind means I have so much I need to cover.... so many outfits to photograph...it's pretty frustrating. Still, this post is a small precursor of what's to come later once my schedule decides to become blog friendly.

Above are some of my favorite things in my wardrobe at the moment. I'll break it down by item for you, just to make this SUPER concise. (As you can tell, I'm practicing SAT vocabulary).

1. Boutique Nine Heels- Towards the end of summer, I was searching for a pair of black pumps to replace my old pair (seen in my Junior Prom post). I was hesitant to purchase these at first, due to the fact that they were suede. I tried them on, just for kicks ... Overall, I was more than satisfied. Their shape is very geometric, and references both the YSL FW 2008 show's pumps as well as a pair of Miu Miu pumps I saw recently in Nordstrom. I've yet to wear them out yet, but I totally admit to parading around the house with them on when no one is home. ;)

2. Bond no. 9, Madison Square Park- I originally saw this perfume in an index of a spring Teen Vogue issue. It was prohibitively expensive, and I couldn't muster the idea of shelling out a great amount of money for a perfume. However, after rationing small viles of the perfume from Saks to ensure they would last for a calculated time, I realized it was time to save up and buy the real thing. I bought this back in the Spring, during my trip to NYC. It's definitely become my signature perfume; I wear it almost everyday. Some of the top notes include grape hyacinth, huckleberry and prairie dropseed grass.

3. Marc Jacobs Ballet Flats- I really wanted a pair of dark blue ballet flats for fall, but couldn't find practically ANYTHING until I looked on Zappos. I spotted these babies...and...well, it was a match made in heaven. ;)

4. Chanel Gloss and Lipstick- If there is one beauty product I will splurge on, it's lipgloss and lipstick. I actually bought this en route to our flight gate before I went to Europe, as I had completely forgotten to pack lip products for the trip. (How this is even possible, I don't even know.) Chanel glosses and lipsticks have the greatest consistency, and I honestly believe they're worth the price. Plus, the packaging is ultra-iconic...simply irresistible. :)

Hope everyone is having an EXCELLENT school year so far.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment