Tuesday 4 June 2013

Carry On

Lovelies,





This will be a relatively brief post, as I am  in the middle of studying for my final exams taking place this upcoming week. I'm practically brain-dead from learning about Transduction and integrals of Polar graphs. Yikes.

I shot a few photos last week to highlight this absolutely gorgeous Madewell shirt with embroidered detailing. The fabric, a lightweight and airy cotton material, is perfect for the upcoming Central Valley heat here in California. I especially love this shirt because of its neon accents; the neon melon color you see above seems to be the unofficial color of summer! If you're interested, the shirt is featured in Madewell's online catalogue; you can find that here.

I'm very excited to announce that I will be traveling abroad to Paris, Saint- Émilion and Normandy this summer to visit and (stay with) my dearest friend, Marie! I will be completely immersed in the French culture for two full weeks; this includes speaking French...only French....

I'm worried that I'm going to forget my five years-worth of french courses as soon as I step off the plane. In all honesty, however, I cannot wait to see Marie, spend time in museums AND improve my french simultaneously. It's all a rather good plan. ;)

Good luck with finals, everyone!

-Emily


Details-
Madewell Shirt
Dogeared Necklace
Anthropologie Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment