Saturday 16 July 2011

Romantique

Lovelies,

I had so much fun blogging about some of my favorite summer products, I just had to write another post. This time, these essentials are aimed towards a soft and feminine look. They're light, sparkly and make you feel totally classy. =)








1) Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight- This is the best lipgloss when I'm in the mood for a minimal look. It gives a perfect amount of shine, and the texture is wonderful too. I wouldn't say it's good for a night out, but for day-to-day use, this gloss is your number one.

2) Eaux Naturelles Toilettes by Fragonard- These scents are light and again, perfect for daytime wear. The five scents include Verveine, Cerisier, Freesia, Rose de Mai and Orangier. My personal favorite is Verveine, just because its citrus-based and perfect for any occasion.

3) Zoya Nail Polish in Hermina - This nail polish is a wonderful champagne color that's SO forgiving. (For some reason, doing my nails= impossible, and I almost always get polish outside my nail.) Plus, the formula dries pretty quickly, and sets really well.

4) BareMinerals eyeshadow in Queen Phyllis- I bought this eyeshadow for a dance about a year ago and forgot about it after that....but I rediscovered it in my eyeshadow drawer a few months ago! The color is wonderful, and leaves a champagne shimmer on the lid. The container can be really annoying if not closed well, but the contents inside make up for it.

5)  Trois Petit Cochon Soap Set by Giana Rose Atelier- These soaps are simply adorable. As I said before, I'm much more likely to use a soap that's cute than just a plain bar of soap. They smell wonderful (French Linen, anyone?), and also lather well.

6) Stila Eyeshadow Trio- I picked this up at Macy's about a year ago. I was more attracted to the price than anything. (Stila eyeshadows for $10? YES.) To my surprised, I ended up loving the colors in the trio. All of them have a wonderful texture, and can be applied super easily. Plus, the palette is easy to take on the go.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment