Friday 25 November 2011

Leather and Leaves

Lovelies,

J. Crew Flats, J. Crew Matchstick Cords. 




It's finally fall in my town, which means it's finally time for hot apple cider, fall leaves and.... leather shoes! I bought these beauties back in June when I was at the J. Crew in San Francisco, but haven't had the chance to wear them around that often (Heat=gross). You could say I was completely obsessed the moment I laid my eyes on them. Even though it was about 100 degrees back at home, I still couldn't think of a reason NOT to buy them. The leather is gorgeous and soft...I feel like I'm slipping my foot into slippers when I put these on. :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thanksgiving Break! I'm so excited to announce that I'll have another blog adventure coming up shortly. I can't say where, but I can say it's going to be amazzingggg! :)

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment