Saturday 12 November 2011

Lovelies!



Vera Wang Lavender Flats, Nordstrom.



J. Crew Chain Resin and Metal Necklace

J. Crew Resin and Glass Bangle.


So, I miss blogging weekly. :( It's Thanksgiving Break here in a few weeks, and I'm practically jumping up and down with excitement. (Props to the pilgrims for landing at such a convenient time in the school year.) Breaks are the best because I can sit around and do nothing all day, except catch up on the obscene amount of fashion shows I put off watching for the past 3 months, while drinking about 50 cups of tea. Sounds pretty good, right?

Anyways, I went shopping yesterday down at the mall. As hard as I tried not to buy something, I failed...since I have a bad habit to blow through my allowance and work money as quick as you can say NEW SHOES. ;) However, since I'm already planning outfits for upcoming trips, and all the items I bought yesterday pieced everything together...I figured it wasn't completely sinful.

I finally got a pair of Vera flats yesterday, and already love love love them! The leather is the best, and honestly they're shiny enough that they could serve as a mirror (if necessary). The jewelry is from J. Crew's fall collection.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment