Saturday 31 December 2011

Miette

Lovelies,








How do I even begin to describe Miette? Dreamy, delicious and practically perfect in every way wouldn't even begin to illustrate how amazing this patisserie is. I started coming to their small shop in the Ferry Building when I was seven, and have been hooked ever since... It's become quite a challenge to acquire their pastries lately, since I'm buried in homework and live about an hour and twenty minutes away from the city.

It's honestly impossible for me to pick my favorite item at Miette. If I absolutely HAD to choose, I would pick the old fashioned cupcake (I snapped a photo of my cupcake before diving into it). With REAL marshmallow frosting and the best chocolate cake base, there's no surprise I request one of these every time I'm in the store.

You can visit their website here.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment