Tuesday 27 December 2011

Wrap Me Up In Couture

Lovelies,








I finally must confess my big secret I was planning on surprising all of you with. Originally, my family was planning on going to Spain over the holidays. However, after a family emergency, the trip was cancelled. C'est la vie. :( Good news is that I will have a few holiday posts up soon, featuring a lot of the items I purchased for the trip!

Although my Christmas was thrown together pretty quickly, I had a wonderful one. I mainly asked for gifts from Juicy, since I never can find enough money in my own bank account to walk out of the store feeling satisfied and happy. Luckily, i received a couple items I've wanted for months!

One of the gifts I received was a Juicy Couture <3 Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish and Handwarmer Set. I've been eying Lippmann's nail polish colors in Nordstrom ever since I saw the polishes featured in a magazine...the colors are so beautiful! (The set came with the color Believe). The handwarmers, a heather khaki color, are adorned with small jeweled bows and match with the nail polish color perfectly!
I also received another boxed kit featuring another Deborah Lippmann polish in Here Comes the Queen and a Troy Surratt 24 Karat Lip Gloss. I had to do some research on this to see if the lipgloss actually contained 24 Karat gold, and found out that it does! Mental note- MUST use it sparingly.....

Finally, I recieved a heather grey button up sweater with logo detailing on the breast of the sweater, and a pink striped oxford shirt. I'll be posting outfits with these pieces as well!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday!

XOXO,

Em

P.S. Don't you just love the wrapping paper for the Juicy holiday collection??:)


No comments:

Post a Comment