Wednesday 13 February 2013

Currently Obsessed: February.

Lovelies,


Above are my five favorite beauty products of the moment- just in time for Valentine's Day. ;)

1. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Appearance- Lately, I've been using this to give the corners of my eyes a slight shimmer. I originally bought the product for Junior Prom, but I've been happy with the versatility of the color and its easy application. Also, the shadow has a creme to powder component, which makes it a lot faster to apply than normal eyeshadow.

2. Chanel no. 5 Parfum- Although I rarely wear this perfume, it's a timeless beauty product. I find the Parfum to be much stronger than the Eau de Toilette, mainly because it is more concentrated. It's not necessarily a perfume for everyday wear, but overall, the classic notes hold a place in my heart. :)

3. BareMinerals Blush in Vintage Peach - I have a serious love/hate relationship with blush. I used BeneTint for nearly two years until I realized that I liked that product much better as a lip stain than a cheek stain (There were more than a few instances where I went to school looking like a clown due to accidental over-application. That was uncomfortable.) I avoided blush for several months until I felt prepared to use blushes again. ;) I love this blush due to its simplicity, and the ease with which it can be applied. A+, Bare Escentuals!

4. Essie Nail Polish in Don't Sweater It- Similar to blush, nail polish makes me nervous. It's very rare that I paint my nails. Strangely enough, I decide to paint them at the most inopportune time (i.e ten minutes before leaving for school). I tend to stick with pinks, so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something different. The polish appears somewhat grey in the bottle, but has a purple undertone once applied.

5. Chanel Rouge Double Intensité Ultra Wear Lip Color in Rose Topaz- This lip product is easy to apply and looks great all day. One side functions as a matte lip color, while the other functions as a gloss. Obviously, it's made my Currently Obsessed list for it's innovative design and ability to keep my lips moisturized, not chapped.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment