Wednesday 13 February 2013

Suburbia

Lovelies,



























Spring is approaching, and I'm beyond excited. Hello, sunny weather, iced tea lemonade and chiffon skirts. :)

Lately, I've been collecting pieces with vintage hues, yet relatively simple design and construction.  This Madewell shirt satisfies my desire for these vintage hues, yet it's simple enough to pair with an array of skirts, jeans and shorts. I love the silkscreened colored blocks on the front of the tee...they remind me of a screen on an old television set!

Although I didn't have much time this past week to follow the full reports on the latest NYFW (New York Fashion Week) collections, I made the decision to follow a few stylists and Teen Vogue on Instagram to get quick updates, right from the runway. Best decision ever...I especially loved the looks from Marc Jacobs A/W 2013/2014 Collection.

I'll be visiting San Francisco and New York City soon (CAN'T HOLD IN EXCITEMENT MUCH LONGER). I'll be sure to post all my adventures as soon possible. :)

Details-
Madewell Tee Shirt
Abercrombie Jeans
Steve Madden Shoes
Versace Glasses
Necklace from The Getty Museum in Los Angeles

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment