Friday 28 October 2011

No Tricks, Just Treats:)

Lovelies,


Gap Shirt, Missoni for Target Sweater.


Betsey Johnson Wayfarers.


True Religion Jeans.

Threads of Hope Bracelets.


 Lovelies,

This entire week has been beyond stressful. Usually I like to keep all things related to school OFF of my blog (this is fashion, not chemistry)....but my workload was enough to make me lock myself in my room for four hours to study until my brain hurt.... which actually happened.

Anyways, the photos above are taken from my town's local pumpkin patch. I'm a sucker for taking pictures all the time, so I had to snap a few pictures with my phone (iPhone 4)! :) The sweater is one of my absolute favorite pieces in my closet at the moment (especially since my mom made a run to Target the day Missoni arrived). I found the bowling shirt in Gap's 5th Ave. store for $6 (SIX DOLLARS), while the pants are from True Religion. The bracelets are from Threads of Hope.The money goes to a really good cause, and the bracelets are handmade in different parts of the world.

Hope you guys have a fantastic Halloween! :)

XOXO,

Em





No comments:

Post a Comment