Monday 24 October 2011

Sephora is a Girl's Best Friend

Lovelies,


Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Succulent Pomegranate, Benefit Cream Shadow in Skinny Jean.

Last weekend I had the chance to head over to the mall, and hit Sephora. Usually, I have a hard time picking out products in there since the store it's gigantic (My animal instincts turn on in that store, and I end up at the register with WAY too many items...kudos for impulsive makeup shopping?) This time, however, I went into the store, and knew exactly what I wanted!

The Yves Saint Laurent lipstick is to DIE for! I think it could even possibly be better than my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick (How that's possible, I don't even know!) The formula smells like raspberries and leaves a wet, shiny finish. Honestly, it's one of my favorite makeup products of all time! Plus, the container is so gothic...it makes me feel like a princess when I use it! :) The eyeshadow is a Benefit Cream Shadow in Skinny Jean.

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment