Sunday 9 October 2011

Wedding Day

Lovelies,



Forever 21 Ring, ZOYA polish.

Modcloth Dress, Talbot's Necklace, Marc Fisher Shoes.

Mulberry for Target Bag (2010)




First of all, I am SO SORRY that I've been M.I.A. for the past two months. I never thought I could be this busy... Thankfully, I'm managing the workload a little better, which means more posts! :)

This Saturday I went to my cousins wedding in Sonoma, CA. (Napa Valley) It was absolutely stunning! All of the details combined perfectly to make it a wonderful wedding. My favorite part definitely had to be the flowers...and the cupcakes...and the bocce ball game at the reception....and the old music...Too many things to choose from!

Most of the photos were taken at Kenwood Inn and Spa, the hotel my mom and I stayed at for the night. I found my dress on Modcloth (duh! Where else do I normally go?) while my ring is from F21. See details in the photos.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful October! :) I'll be doing a October Costume Post soon...stay tuned!

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment