Thursday 29 November 2012

Floral Crown



 Lovelies,


Free People shirt, Sundance Belt, True Religion Jeans, Assorted Bracelets.


Paper Flower Crown purchased at Point Reyes Station, Minnetonka Boots.


Forever 21 Necklace


First of all, thanks to Amanda Glazer for photographing these GORGEOUS photos. :)

I've never been one to embrace the quintessential 'california hipster' look...that is, until I got to Point Reyes. The scenery surrounding our bed and breakfast, The Druids Inn, quickly harnessed my inner hipster (If I get a negative response for using the word hipster, forgive me. I'm only trying to describe the style ;) ). I love the eccentric look of this outfit in that there's so much going on at once, yet it all seems to pull together. For instance, the assortment of bracelets compliment the crocheted waffle knit Free People shirt. Side note- This shirt IS SO COMFORTABLE. I spend around 90% of my time in school playing with the lace holes on the sleeves. Productive use of time? Yes.

Amanda and I bought the crown at a small garden store at Point Reyes Station the afternoon we arrived. The item itself is a bit outrageous ( I definitely won't wear it to school....ever...), but I do think it adds to the whimsy of the outfit. On a side note, if you ever visit Point Reyes, you simply must go to Point Reyes Station. Although the town is a mere square block, if that, it houses a variety of boutiques and restaurants. Among my favorites are the Bovine Bakery, Stellina (Italian food, try their ice cream sandwiches), Flower Power, Zuma and Vita Collage. 

XOXO,

Em



No comments:

Post a Comment