Thursday 29 November 2012

Seashore

Lovelies,



Bracelets (from left to right)- Bought in France, Recycled newspaper bracelet from Africa, Small Jewelry Boutique, Gap.


Gap Sweater, Abercrombie Jeans, Urban Outfitters Loop Scarf, Argentinean Leather Bag.



Sperry Top Siders



Over Thanksgiving break, I traveled to Point Reyes (off the coast of San Francisco) with my friend Amanda and stayed in a small B&B off the coast, a few miles away from the shore. Needless to say, we have a fantastic time. :) Point Reyes has been part of my childhood ever since I was 4 months old, when my dad first lowered me to touch the Pacific. Luckily, he didn't drop me in the water (thank goodness). Point Reyes is known for it's cold beaches, small artsy towns such as Point Reyes station and miles of seashore. My favorite sight would have to be the lighthouse, located on the tip of the coast. The accent colors inspired my outfit, an eclectic mix of patterns and textures.

I rediscovered my sperry top siders hiding in the back of my closet. I missed them, despite how worn they are. :)

XOXO,

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment