Saturday 30 March 2013

Southern California

Lovelies,




This past week, I spent some time in Southern California touring the Claremont colleges. I especially love college visits because they tend to renew my energy and drive.... after weeks of monotonous school days, little sleep and piles of homework, it's nice to get away. Claremont village, a quiet yet upscale town located about an hour away from Downtown L.A, is full of small restaurants and boutiques. I spent a lot of time exploring the downtown area with my mom when I wasn't sitting in on a class or attending an information session.

Not much to write about otherwise. Several Disneyland posts coming soon! :)

Notes on the Outfit-
Jacket by J. Crew
Shirt by Madewell
Shorts by Zara
Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs
White Converse


-Em 





No comments:

Post a Comment