Friday 5 August 2011

Belgium

Lovelies,


Gap Sweater and Jeans, Forever 21 Trench, Silk Scarf, Betsey Johnson Sunglasses.

Dooney and Bourke Vintage Purse, Henri Bendel Headband.




These next few days I'll be uploading pictures from my trip to Europe...I had an incredible time. Traveling opens so many doors and it's become one of my most favorite things to do.

These photos were taken the day I arrived. After landing in Amsterdam, I drove over to Bruges, Belgium (also known as the Venice of the North). It was such a romantic place. The famous chocolate shop lined streets were definitely my favorite...I was especially a sucker for the hot chocolate there. (Who knew it was THAT good?) Bruges also had great restaurants and boutiques...I'll be posting a review of MANGO soon.

XOXO,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment