Sunday 7 August 2011

Treetops

Lovelies,

J. Crew Top, Sweater and Belt, Gap Jeans, Vintage Dooney and Bourke Purse.

Talbots Necklace.
Belgium has the most incredible forests you'll see in your life. They're untouched, yet completely polished looking, like someone has been taking care of them for hundreds of years. The greatest thing is that you'll find them all over the place...it's semi impossible to escape them.

The other day I was raiding my mom's closet (SHHH) and I found the Dooney and Bourke. I couldn't help but ask her if I could have it! It's definitely one of my favorite purses of all time. The leather is fantastic, the design is so classic and it goes with practically anything. I'm definitely going to be raiding her closet more often. ;)

XOXO,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment