Sunday 7 August 2011

MANGO Review

Lovelies,


MANGO store, Bruges.



While I was in Bruges I got a chance to visit a MANGO store. I've wanted to shop in one of their stores for an incredibly long amount of time, so as you could imagine, I was quite happy. =) The store is a lot like an H&M in the sense that the clothes are definitely european, and has lots of trendy and stylish finds. However, there are a lot of differences. Unlike H&M, the Mango i visited was a lot cleaner and well organized. Prices are more expensive, but the quality makes up for it. Additionally, it was a lot less over-run then past H&M's I visited.

This store almost seemed like a gem of a place, even though it's a global company that has stores in almost every country. I'd highly recommend this store in the future, and will definitely be shopping here online from now on!

XOXO,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment