Wednesday 25 April 2012

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

Lovelies,







Last week, I flew out to New York City with my mom to visit a few colleges. Although I've had my fair share of trips to the city, this trip was vastly different from the rest of my previous visits. First of all, it feels AMAZING to be in such an iconic and legendary place all while school is in session. Call me a goody two shoes, but I've never felt happier to be out of school. I was eating breakfast with my mom at Sant Ambreous one morning when I realized how different the pace in the city was compared with the pace in my hometown. Although it would seem like the city would be more stressful, I've found that life in my town can sometimes get out of control.  It was nice to get away from that stress.


Besides feeling free, luck seemed to be in my favor this entire trip. I ran into Natalie Portman not once, but TWICE (She's the CUTEST and has excellent taste in clothing), and somehow wound up with front row seats to 'Death of a Salesman' with Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Andrew Garlfield. This was definitely a mixed blessing, since the proximity to the actors on stage made the show even more intense (AKA-I didn't want to cry in front of a cast of extremely talented actors).....


Oh, and of course, I took enough photos to post eight new entries....no big deal. ;) Get ready to follow my trip to the one and only NEW YORK CITY.


XOXO,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment