Friday 27 April 2012

Rooftops

Lovelies,

J. Crew Belt

Mulberry for Target Bag, J. Crew Dress.


Necklace- Gift from Cousin



Marc Fisher Shoes, Zoya Polish.


 I asked my mom to take a few pictures on the Rooftop Garden at the Surrey Hotel before heading off to see "Death of A Salesman"... I think they turned out excellently! :)


 The J. Crew dress, which I found online, is made out of a lightweight cotton... absolutely perfect for Spring. I surprisingly didn't own a simple little black dress beforehand. Now, my closet finally feels complete! The necklace was a 16th birthday gift from my cousin...I wear it almost every day! I love how simple, modern and elegant it looks with a bare neck. I purchased the Mulberry for Target bag in December '11 for a last minute winter formal detail. I "borrowed" the belt from my mom's closet (I have an underwhelming amount of black pieces in my closet).


On a side note, "Death of a Salesman" absolutely blew me away. I wasn't expecting such a powerful and honest performance from the incredible cast of actors. Although I found myself literally holding back tears at the final scene, it left me with a message that I've been thinking about all this week. If by any chance you find yourself in New York, BUY TICKETS AND GO. I promise you won't regret it! :)


XOXO,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment