Sunday 1 April 2012

True Prep

Lovelies,

Betsey Johnson Sunglasses.


Polo and White Jeans, both Ralph Lauren.



Tiffany Key.

I'm finally BACK! 

It's been a wild two months, and I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. Between school, volunteering and orchestra, I have barely had time to sleep.... definitely noticeable due to the bags under my eyes. ;) Although I took a brief leave from blogging, some amazing opportunities arose! I was featured in my school's newspaper, The HUB. You can read the article here. ( click on expand, I'm on Page 5)


These past few weekends, I've avoided doing my homework by throwing lots of spring outfits together, but never posted photos of them (this is one of the outfits). I picked up both the polo and white pants at Ralph Lauren last time I went shopping. I absolutely adore the combination of the two pieces together.... Although I look like I'm headed to a polo match, I still feel super sophisticated! The Tiffany Key was a 16th birthday present from my parents. I had a chance to pick out which key I wanted, and this was, by far, my favorite design.

By the way, even if the über-preppy lifestyle isn't your forte, True Prep by Lisa Birnbach is definitely a fun read. (:

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment