Wednesday 25 April 2012

Window Shopping

Lovelies,


Carolina Herrera

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton

Ralph Lauren

Strolling around the Upper East Side, it's easy to become a victim of rubber-necking...at store windows, that is. Whether I was walking past Carolina Herrera or Louis Vuitton, I couldn't help but admire the intricate and creative displays. I  fell in love first with the eccentric Pink Panther window display, which was a few doors down from our hotel. Then I floated down to Carolina Herrera, where I admired the white dress with the peplum in the window as well. Later, I spent some time in the Louis Vuitton store. Much of the collection didn't seem extremely wearable, but the combination of craftsmanship and design made the collection a work of art. Finally, I was definitely feeling a spring vibe radiating from the Ralph Lauren window.


XOXO,


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment