Sunday 6 May 2012

769 Madison Ave.

Lovelies,








J. Crew on Madison Ave. has to be one of the best stores I've ever stepped into. The cashmere sweaters on the racks hang in this gorgeous, airy way.... The leather flats are supple and brightly colored.... There's even a whole floor downstairs dedicated to bridesmaid and bridal attire. I honestly don't know how I survived an hour in the store without spazzing like a fool, but it all worked out in the end! ;)


This J. Crew boasts the famed "J. Crew Collection", a higher-end branch-off of the label. Although the shoes and jewelry can be found at other J. Crew's, the clothes are exclusively sold at this store and online. I asked my mom if we could make a quick stop here after we passed it in a taxi a few days earlier. Fortunately, we had a few hours to kill on the last day and I got my wish! Unfortunately, I barely had enough money to buy any article of clothing in the store. (I already did work at Louis Vuitton, Bond no. 9 and Bendel's a day beforehand). Luckily, I had just enough money to purchase a pair of coral classic leather ballet flats.


I. Love. Them.


They're probably the most outlandish impulse buy I've ever made (the color is practically neon), but I surely don't regret buying them. I've already worn them a couple times and have received tons of compliments. So, in the long run, they were worthwhile. :)


XOXO,


em

No comments:

Post a Comment