Tuesday 1 May 2012

Laduree

Lovelies,





J. Crew Peacoat, Scarf and Flats. Abercrombie Jeans. 


Let me get something straightened out right now. Ladurée is NOT just a pastry store...It's an entire experience in itself. The pastel walls, perfumed air and bustling store is nothing short of perfection. Plus, I can't even BEGIN to describe the taste of the rose macaroon above after my Ladurée pastry deprivation that lasted a whopping 3 years. It was pure heaven.


I first visited Laduree at their HQ on the Champs Elysees. Although the store in New York is vastly smaller than the original Ladurée, the pastries inside make up for it. My favorite item has to be, of course, the macaroon. Both the rose and orange blossom flavors are delicious. I purchased a can of their Strawberry Raspberry Green Tea as well, and l-o-v-e it! It's really perfumed, and isn't too heavy of a tea to drink at night!


For now, I can only visit the pastry shop as much as I visit New York...which, unfortunately, isn't very often. Hopefully, my visit count will began to climb ASAP. :)


XOXO,


em

No comments:

Post a Comment