Sunday 6 May 2012

Spotted


Lovelies,


Dooney and Burke Purse, Sam Edelman Flats


J. Crew belt.


J. Crew Skirt and Linen Pullover. F21 Trench.




Henri Bendel Bracelet.

I figured that the last post about New York should be my favorite... (:

This was taking somewhere between East 79th and 84th, close to the Met. I don't know why, but there's something about the neighborhoods along the park that make me so happy. Actually, scratch that. New York City as a whole makes me happy. I always thought it would be so much fun to just get lost. Explore the Updown, Midtown, Downtown, SoHo, Greenwich, The Flower district...I could spend my entire life there, easily. Just for you, I thought I'd mention a few of my all time favorite things in this city-

- The Morgan Library
                                - The Roof of the Surrey
                                                                                                        - 712 5th Avenue
                                                                    - High Tea at Saks
                                                                                               - Louis Vuitton Fourth Floor
            - The Sculpture Area in the Met
                                                                  - The Great Lawn in Central Park
- Cab Rides
                        -The Yogurt Parfaits at Sant Ambroeus
                                                                                                     - The Kennedy Bridge
          - Laduree
                                              - How happy I am. :)

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you guys. ;)

XOXO,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment