Sunday 6 May 2012

Ivy

Lovelies,

Gap Pants, Abercrombie Shirt, F21 Trenchcoat, Bag from France.


Steve Madden shoes.



 i


Most people roll their eyes when they discover that I've been college touring ever since I was a freshman...but I can explain! Promise. :)

After watching some of my senior friends go through the process of applying to college, it became painfully obvious that the ones who knew exactly where they wanted to go to school had heaps less stress then those who kind of threw a line out to sea, hoping that one or two good schools would send them an acceptance letter. I'm one that gets stressed over the most trivial details, so, as you can only imagine, college has been looming over my head since 6th grade. It's crazy, but touring them now takes a little bit of the stress away. While in New York, I toured a couple colleges after investigating them online and two or three mammoth college guides to the 'Top 100 Best Schools in the U.S'. By the end of the day, my heart was set on one of them. I won't say where, since I want it to be...a surprise? :) 


XOXO,

em

No comments:

Post a Comment